- HARDCOVER, gloss finish
- 8.5" x 8.5" (216mm x 216 mm)
- 100 pages total - space for up to 188 guests entries
- A few Introduction pages (see info below)
- Each page is headed "Name & Address" & "Thoughts & Memories" offering several lines for guests to write their memories. (Space for two entries per page.)
- A title page: In Loving Memory of ... with a few lines for you to enter your loved one's name and any other details.
- 2 blank pages to personalize or add photos.
- A quote by Rumi: "Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation."
This Book of Remembrance has plenty of lined pages for your guests to sign their names and share memories of your loved one. The perfect Funeral Gift Book if the family or funeral planner hasn't thought to get one for the funeral or wake. Lies flat when laid open on a table or podium.
A Condolence Book is a treasured keepsake to commemorate the love and fond memories of family and friends.
See "Angelis Publications" to view the whole range of books.- - - - - - - - - - Additional Product Details - Product Type: Hard Cover Books // Binding: Hardcover // Subject: Reference > Event Planning > Diaries & Journals > Death, Grief, Bereavement // Size: 8.50 x 8.50 // Large Print: N // Contributors: Publications, Angelis, , // EAN: 9781912484225 // ISBN: 1912484226 // Returnable: N // Media Item: Y // Imprintable: // Indexable: // Publication Date: 2019-09-17 // Religious Item: N